This is a training that I did for my personal NAP team that breaks down an effective approach and a script to recruit 9x’s more people into your business utilizing your warm market. Although I am a huge advocate for online recruiting and setting up systems to do so, your warm market is so easy to work with if you approach it the right way.
The main advantage of your warm market is that you can sponsor people immediately. An online system can generate 100’s of leads a day and eventually recruit literally 1000’s of people. But let’s be honest, it is going to take about 6-8 months to get to that level of success on the internet. The warm market lets you dive in and start earning money right away from day 1.
So what are we waiting for! Network Marketing Recruiting is simple if you have the right coaching and are given a step-by-step method. Many “gurus” these days will say things like “the warm market is dead” or you will hear the opposite…”only use the web” but why not use all of your available resources to create a massive MLM empire?
This approach has been proven virtually 100% effective in getting people from your warm market list to agree to take a look at your business. Let’s face it, the main reason why most people have not recruited a lot of people right off the bat is because they have either:
1.) Not approached their warm market (yet) or…
2.) They approached their warm market impulsively in the wrong way.
Don’t worry, even if you felt like you intruded into your warm market in the wrong way, there is a way to revive that. Just jump into it again the right way!
First, understand that your only goal in making a phone call to someone on your list is to set an appointment for them to see the opportunity. Your goal is not to ask them to join your business, not to sell them anything, not to explain all of the details of how it works, or any other purpose. Your only goal is to get them to look at your business. The system will take care of the rest.
1. (Intro) Hi __________ do you have a minute to talk? Great! I am calling because I need a huge favor and it WON’T cost you any money. Do you think you can help me out? I wanted you to know I started my own business. Have you heard already? (This gets them involved in the conversation).
2. (Reason why) Let me tell you why I started it; ______________________ (your personal reason why – examples are: want the freedom of working from home, put my kids through college, prepare for my retirement, retire early, etc.)
3. (The favor) Here is the reason I am calling. (Pause) I am asking for a personal favor. (Pause) It would really mean a lot to me if you would take a look at how my new business works and give me your honest opinion without any obligation.
4. (Reasons) Here is why I am asking you for the favor:
(1) First, I believe in my heart that everyone deserves extra income on the side of what they do. I also think we can make some money together by introducing it here in our local market. If it were possible for us to make some decent money, would that be okay with you?
(2) If you aren’t interested in working with me, its okay, but I am most likely going to continue with the business unless you see something truly wrong with it. I am going to ask you to support me from time to time by referring people to me. To do that effectively you need to know what I am doing and more importantly, I wouldn’t ask you to endorse something that you weren’t comfortable with, does that make sense?(3) The third reason and maybe most important if you decide you are NOT interested, and don’t even want to refer anyone. I won’t be upset with you and I promise not to bring it up again. However, I know that I won’t be the only person who contacts you about this, and I don’t want to end up seeing you join as someone else’s partner because I failed to show it to you. No matter if you like the concept or not, I am just asking that you say “YES” or “NO” to me and not someone else.
5. (Favor again). So again as a personal favor to me, would you sit down, evaluate the business opportunity and give me some feedback?